What do you want to do on the web? Do you want to fill your pipeline with leads, do you want to educate employees, do you want to sell – or are you trying to move business transactions online? Whatever your objective, OPUS provides the copy, design and technology resources to get the job done right.
- Client: Church Updates, LLC
- Description: A web application used by church congregation and districts to improve member communication and increase member engagement, service and giving.
- Client: Children's Mercy
- Description: An eCommerce website that displays and sells fine art photography note cards and other art-oriented products to benefit Children's Mercy Hospital.
- Client: Alana Muller Enterprises
- Description: An informational site to support the efforts of speaker/consultant, Alana Muller. Includes blog, product store, email newsletter and sales information.
- Client: ReallyEasyHR, LLC
- Description: A web application for small businesses to implement an effective HR program. Includes instant handbook, policy creator, video training and online testing database.
- Client: OpusKC, LLC
- Description: A site that promotes the books, workshops and keynote presentations of author/speaker, Jack Hayhow. Includes a free training course and online store.